Tax Relief

IRS Publication 547 deals with casualty losses from disasters.

To order a copy of your tax returns:

May be able to amend last year’s return and receive an additional refund

Reference guide for casualty losses and gains:

IRS Tips for reconstructing your records:  

Get with your C.P.A. or call our toll free line to speak to a tax attorney.